Sunday, April 15, 2012

Reflection on: RS The Interview Project

This blog is a my reflection on the interview project. I had interviewed myself, my mother (52), and grandfather (73). 






I thought this interview project was going to be boring and dumb.  But the interviewing my mother and grandfather was fun and interesting.  I learned a lot  my mother and grandfather's past and how it was much different then than now.  Gas and a lot of items were much cheaper back in the day.  They also talked about how the Wars changed their lives.  Even how they shopped and communicated was different.  A lot of things change because of science and new technologies.


I was not that surprised about this information at all.  I knew about the past for the most part. Being in school for this long you learn about history.  I mean everyone grows and everything changes.  That's just how life is.






I did enjoy doing this assignment.  It was funny talking to my grandfather about this stuff and asking him question and hearing his answers. It was a good assignment because it was different and it was change from always watching videos and writing blog on that. Change is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment