Friday, March 30, 2012

The Warning



This blog is my opinion on the PBS Frontline Special: The Warning.  As I sit here on a Friday afternoon I am doing this blog for class.  This video is very boring and making me sleepy.  But writing something and throwing some pictures in the blog is better than getting zero.








I did not like this video. I enjoyed watching The Meltdown video on PBS better. "In The Warning, veteran FRONTLINE producer Michael Kirk unearths the hidden history of the nation's worst financial crisis since the Great Depression."  "At the center of it all he finds Brooksley Born, who speaks for the first time on television about her failed campaign to regulate the secretive, multitrillion-dollar derivatives market whose crash helped trigger the financial collapse in the fall of 2008."  They talk how they didnt really like Brooksley Born and she was a women.









No comments:

Post a Comment